Quick and healthy sweet potato fry seasoned with chili powder and cumin seeds.
Time 20 mins
2 Jumbo Organic Sweet potato
Salt to taste
1 tbsp of Olive oil
1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds
Chili powder to taste
- Wash,peel and cut the sweet potato into small pieces.
- Heat a non stick pan with teaspoon of oil add cumin seeds allow them to splutter and then add curry leaves fry them till they are crispy.
- Now add the Sweet potato and fry them till they are done.
- Garnish it with lemon juice or snack as is.
- Red chili powder and cumin seeds seasoning can be used for many root vegetables (Carrot,Raw Banana,Potato).