Coconut ladoo is an all time favorite festive sweet. This recipe uses Khoya or mawa which is basically evaporated milk used for making sweet dishes.
Makes 10 ladoos
Time 20 mins
1 Cup Grated coconut
1 and 1/2 cup sugar
pinch of cardamon powder
1/2 cup chopped cashews & almonds
1 cup khoya or mawa
1/2 cup water
- Heat a pan pour water,add sugar on medium flame and keep stirring till it melts.
- To the sugar mixture add grated coconut and keep stirring till it attains a thick consistency.
- Next add koya,chopped cashews and almonds lower the flame and keep stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When it starts leaving the sides, finally add cardamon and mix well.
- Grease your palms with little bit of ghee and start making small ladoos.